Saturday, February 12, 2011

Project 1

Understanding the principles and elements of design helped me to take beautiful photos on our scuba diving trip this week. I had a bit of a different experience then most students had because we used an underwater camera for some of the pictures. A lot of the time I would know what I wanted the picture to communicate, but it would not come out as planned. I can see a lot of the elements and principles all around me, but it was at times difficult to get the photos to reflect the same image as I imagined. We took lots of pictures to capture the shots, and it was very interesting. It was a nice way to incorporate real life experiences into the art work.

1 comment:

  1. I love your underwater pictures. That is definitely different I love everything that has to do with water. Im also from the Bahamas so it made me miss home.

    ReplyDelete