Friday, March 4, 2011

Peer Review

I looked at Jim's Project #2- his visit to the Albright Knox. I live in Florida so I did not visit the same museum but it was interesting to see the pictures that he posted. It was especially cool to see the Scribble, since I read about it in class. Jim did not have project #1 listed on his blog. (http://jbkelsch.blogspot.com/)

I really like the way that Laura has the theme on her blog set up. I reviewed her project #1 and she did a really good job of capturing the elements and principles in photographs of ordinary objects found in daily life. Her example for space could also be a good example for line and form. (http://lmccarthy56.blogspot.com)

I also reviewed Daniel Collins Blog for projects 1 and 2 (http:/./dpcollins.blogspot.com) I liked his comments about the Andy Warhol painting at his gallery visit because I have seen and read about that piece many times. However, there were not pictures on his blog of the works. For the first project, I saw all of the principles and elements that Daniel claimed. Of course, as most pictures do, his had many other elements and principles as well. For example, his picture for texture with his cute dog could also be used for emphasis. I would really like to know more about the picture for form that Daniel has. It is a really stunning building that I would assume he took on a trip to Europe.
I liked to look at everyone elses work because being in an online class we don't share work like in a normal class. Also, because I live in Florida it was nice to see what everyone else saw when they visited the Albright Knox Museum. I think it is valuable to see everyone elses work just to have a benchmark for comparison. As of right now, I do not have any comments on my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment